Manchester United 1994 Away
Original Shirt - Man Utd 1994 Away
Brand - Umbro
Original Size - X Large
Country of Manufacture - United Kingdom
Year of Release - 1994
- Split Fishtail panels in Taroni Silk
- Signature freehand embroidery to enhance original branding
- Off Cut Taroni Silk Neck label
- Heat Sealed ‘Cloud’ Print Badge
- Finished with loose thread tassels to each split hem.
The Japanese term boroboro, meaning something tattered or repaired, boro refers to the practice of reworking and repairing textiles through piecing, patching and stitching, in order to extend their use.
Super rare black away shirt as worn in the '93-94 Double winning season.
Besides being the first black shirt seen in the English top Flight, the kit is most famously remembered for the Cantona Kung Fu kick.
Cantona said, "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much.”
Small - 14” x 14”
Medium - 18” x 18”