Juventus 2016 Away
Original Shirt - Juventus Away
Brand - Adidas
Original Size - Medium
Country of Manufacture - Thailand
Year of Release - 2016
- Split Fishtail panels in Taroni Silk
- Signature freehand embroidery to enhance original branding
- Off Cut Taroni Silk Neck label
- Heat Sealed ‘Cloud’ Print Badge
- Finished with loose thread tassels to each split hem.
The Japanese term boroboro, meaning something tattered or repaired, boro refers to the practice of reworking and repairing textiles through piecing, patching and stitching, in order to extend their use.
Founded by students in 1897, Juventus initially played in pink but that colour quickly fell out of favour, especially as they did not want to be confused with Palermo — who wear pink until this day.
One of the Juventus players, Englishman John Savage, had connections to Notts County and in 1903 asked if they could send a replacement. The English club agreed and ever since, Juventus have been playing in their familiar zebra stripes.
Small - 14” x 14”
Medium - 18” x 18”