Argentina 1996 Home
Sale Sold out
Regular price $575.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Original Shirt - Argentina Home
Brand - Adidas
Original Size - Large
Country of Manufacture - Argentina
Year of Release - 1996
- Split Fishtail panels in Taroni Silk
- Signature freehand embroidery to enhance original branding
- Off Cut Taroni Silk Neck label
- Heat Sealed ‘Cloud’ Print Badge
- Finished with loose thread tassels to each split hem.
The Japanese term boroboro, meaning something tattered or repaired, boro refers to the practice of reworking and repairing textiles through piecing, patching and stitching, in order to extend their use.
1996 WORLD CUP QUALIFICATION IN 1998 FRANCE.
Worn by Garbriel Batistuta. Batistuta is the only player in football history to score two hat-tricks in different World Cups.
Small - 14” x 14”
Medium - 18” x 18”